Starting March 7, Michael Jackson fans will be given the opportunity to be a part of a new music video called “Behind the Mask,” a Sony Music collaboration with the estate of Michael Jackson estate.
The promotion is basically a display of talent from fans all over the world to showcase their best moonwalk, anti-gravity, or MJ dance move. Clips can be uploaded on the website and the best dancers, fan reaction makers, or lyric workers will be chosen.
“Behind the Mask” is a crowd favorite off of the late pop star’s most recent release, “Michael.”
More information is available here.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience