Isn’t Serena looking so put together lately?! Anyway, as an avid Opi Nail Polish lover, this story is super exciting to me! After announcing her line of nail polish with OPI last year on “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” tennis star Serena Williams is reportedly set to debut the collection in time for the French Open in May.
The line, called Glam Slam! France collection, is comprised of two shades – Spark de Triomphe in glittery silver and Rally Pretty Pink. Each color comes with a Shatter polish which provides a broken or shattered effect as it dries.
“Whether I’m on or off the court, style is important,” said Serena. “In addition to watching the runways for the latest trends, I think it’s important to add my own unique elements.
“With the new White and Red Shatter, I can customize my nails for a high-fashion take on the classically elegant silver and sunset shades in the Glam Slam! France collection.”
Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have also released nail polish collections with OPI.
Shay Moore is a radio personality, blogger, community activist, voice-over actress and writer. Follow Shay on Twitter @shaymooreonair. Check out her site www.lipglossbosses.comRead Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience