Jay-Z said it best, “you can pay for school, but you can’t buy class.” I’m not going to sugarcoat this, the persona that I have seen reality show famer NeNe Leakes display on Celebrity Apprentice, especially her ignorant comments to Latoya Jackson, has totally turned me off and her ideas of grandeur have literally caused a spontaneous gag reaction from me.
Anywho, she has landed another gig this time as co-host, alongside blogger Perez Hilton, a royal wedding special called “Will & Kate Forever” which will air on Wedding Central. The show will discuss the highly anticipated union of the royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Apparently,NeNe’s ultimate dream is hosting her own talk show. Really?
“With Oprah’s show coming off the air soon, [NeNe] believes the time is right for a new black female talk show host too,” said a source. “Now is her chance to prove she’s worthy of the title.” Again, I say really?
Shay Moore is a radio personality, blogger, community activist, voice-over actress and writer. Follow Shay on Twitter @shaymooreonair. Check out her site www.lipglossbosses.comRead Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience