According to NBC Chicago, Tyree Davis took her daughter to Chili’s and ordered her daughter a chocolate shake. But, when her four-year old daughter, Brooklyn, received the drink and didn’t want to finish it, she thought something was strange. Davis said the waitress tried to take the drink, but it was too late. She wanted the manager and she was holding on to the drink.
Last week in Rochester, Mi., a 1-year old was served a Margarita. Now this? The restaurant didn’t deny accusations made in the Michigan case, but Chili’s says they have a different interpretation of the events. What do you think? Mistakes or obscene pranks?
Shay Moore is a radio personality, blogger, community activist, voice-over actress and writer. Follow Shay on Twitter @shaymooreonair. Check out her site www.lipglossbosses.comRead Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience