June is shaping up to be a great month for soul singer Jill Scott. Not only will she release a new CD called “THe Light of the Sun” June 26th, she is also the cover girl for Ebony magazine. 60 lbs smaller and a whole lot wiser she talks about her breakup with Monique Show drummer John, separating from her label and she even talks about what’s next!
Shay Moore is a radio personality, blogger, community activist, voice-over actress and writer. Follow Shay on Twitter @shaymooreonair. Check out her site www.lipglossbosses.comRead Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience