Jermaine Dupri couldnt do in 9 years what it appears Janet Jackson’s new boo businessman Wissam Al Mana, 36, has done in 2 short years.
In true Janet fashion, this relationship and their apparent engagement has been top secret. Yes, you read right, it was last year that Wissam is said to have popped the question, presenting the 45-year-old singer with a 15 carat diamond ring.
“Now Janet’s telling friends that an official engagement will come by summer’s end, and that she and Wissam will marry in late 2011 – and they’re shopping for an even bigger diamond ring to celebrate their official engagement,” a source told National Enquirer magazine.
Sources say Wissam has been good for the performer, boosting her confidence and being very supportive. The two have also talked about starting a family.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience