I was raised to never say the N-word. My parents never used it, so it was a shock for me when I moved down south and heard it used literally everyday! Not only did the students use the word, but also my teachers! However, it was just people of color that used it.
Well, I guess some things have changed, because when I ask my neices and nephews if that word offends them when used by other races, they say it depends.
As an example, there’s this white female rapper who just loves to use the word “ni**a” all day and all night, it seems. Her name is V-Nasty. She’s a member of Kreayshawn’s White Girl Mob straight out of Oakland.
In a new YouTube rant V-Nasty, who in her own words, is “the realest out right now,” she drops this (twisted) knowledge on ya:
“On some real n*gga sh*t…y’all muthaf*ckas ain’t never walked in my shoes, bruh. Y’all ain’t never seen where I came from.” she continues with, “That sh*t be hella fake, muthaf*ckas always asking Kreayshawn, ‘Why you gotta say n*gga?’ Is n*gga a f*cking race? Am I offending people? Am I saying it in a disrespectful type of way?”
******CAUTION! NOT WORK APPROPRIATE. EXCESSIVE USE OF IMPROPER LANGUAGE AND THE N-WORD!
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience