Ben Wallace nearly fell under the radar after being arrested last weekend for DUI.
He was arraigned in Bloomfield Township, MI on charges of driving drunk and carrying a concealed weapon.
The Detroit Pistons basketball player was pulled over for reckless driving. He admitted to authorities he just left the club and consumed four beers two hours prior.
After administering a breathalyzer test, police discovered he was over the Michigan legal limit of 0.08 percent at 0.14 percent.
After being scooped up, police searched the vehicle and found an unloaded gun in a backpack not registered to him, but to a family member.
He claimed it was his wife’s.
On Monday the NBA player will stand before Judge Kimberly Small, who previously sentenced former college and professional basketball player Jalen Rose to jail for drunk driving.
Wallace signed a four-year, $60 million deal with the Chicago Bulls in 2006.
From there, Wallace was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers before re-signing with the Pistons as a free agent for a 1-year deal.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience