“Real Housewives Of Atlanta” has not surprisingly become the most popular of the Bravo network’s “Real Housewives of” franchise. And despite fireworks, drama, neck rolling and the like from Sheree, Lisa, Kandi, NeNe, Phaedra and Cynthia, the channel has decided to give Kim Zolciak her own spin-off show.
A source told Huffington Post,
“Originally the show was to be five African-American women but after Bravo met Kim, they insisted she be part of the cast. Kim is a game-changer. She was the first housewife to release a single ["Tardy for the Party"] and just like Bethenny [Frankel of 'Real Housewives of New York'], she fell in love and got pregnant while taping the show. She’s the perfect choice for the next lady to get her own show.”
“Kim’s new show is going to follow the very successful Bethenny formula. A new mom and her fiancé trying to make everything work. Juggling baby, boyfriend and career. But instead of all those trips to a therapist that Bethenny made, expect Kim to work out her problems at the nail salon with friends.”
Will you watch?
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience