As comedians often do, Chris Tucker used his personal woes as comedic fodder during a recent stand-up show.
As reported, the superstar is said to owe $11 million to the IRS and is now facing foreclosure on his $6 million mansion in Florida.
During a recent show in Miami, the comedian joked about IRS officials on his back, saying: “They calling you acting like you owe them the money personally! I don’t owe you s**t! This is between me and the company!”
Tucker even poked fun at that other actor who got into trouble with Uncle Sam, quipping, “That’s the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes!”
Snipes began a three-year prison sentence last December for neglecting to file income tax returns in 1999, 2000 and 2001.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience