As expected, Nicki Minaj is serving up her brand of sexy on the cover of the November issue of Cosmo, but it’s not her looks that will be the talk of the town upon its release, it’s her revealing interview about her life that will.
“It was one dead-end after another. At one point, I was like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt — like maybe I should just take my life,” she tells the magazine according to the YBF.
Though Minaj is famous now, she remembers searching for a way out. “I would pray to God to make me famous, so I could buy my mother a huge house.”
What do you think of Nicki Minaj opening up about her dark past?
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience