It seems as if T-Boz (from the group TLC) can’t catch a break. According to TMZ, T-Boz aka Tionne Watkins filed for bankruptcy last month and currently owes collectors $768,642, mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house.
T-Boz takes in about $11,700/month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821, which actually appears to leave a surplus. She might have dodged the bankruptcy bullet if she’d been able to collect the child support she claims she’s owed by ex-husband Mack 10 — which according to the docs is $250,000. I must admit that Mack-10 hasn’t made a hit in years, but really everybody knows that UPS is always hiring!
Things have not been easy for the singer recently, she’s battling Sickle Cell Anemia, along with discovering that she had a brain tumor that she’d been battling for three years.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience