Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton get hot and heavy in his new video “Love After War.” The action takes place in the couple’s home, where they spend time on the bathroom floor arguing and yelling before making up in as little clothing as possible.
Sex, by the way, is the secret to their five-year marriage. “It’s the only way to keep everything on par,” Thicke, 32, told reporters at Sunday’s American Music Awards in Los Angeles.
Watch the couple’s home movie below and tell us who’s sexier:
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience