Blue-Eyed Soul singer Robin Thicke was arrested in New York City Friday (Feb. 17, 2012) for marijuana possession, according to reports. The 34-year-old singer was apparently stopped near Manhattan’s Madison Square Park after he was seen throwing something out of the window of his Cadillac Escalade.
Check out the video “Love after War” from his latest album of the same title. The video features his wife actress Paula Patton.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience