It definitely doesn’t feel like 11 years ago, but sadly it has been 11 years since R&B singer Aaliyah passed away in a plane crash in the Bahamas.
The internet is abuzz with the news of a posthumous album after music producer Jeffrey “J.Dub” Walker, who worked with the late singer, tweeted some surprising details: “The smash unreleased song called “Steady Ground” I produced on #Aaliyah is gonna be on her upcoming album,” was posted minutes before the tweet was deleted.
Walker had a hand in Aaliyah’s success by producing several songs on her 2001 self-titled album.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience