Results from Whitney Houston’s toxicology report are still in high demand, leaving people to create their own death declarations on the singer.
In the meantime, the cousin of the late diva, Dionne Warwick, came out on ET, saying she thinks Whitney had a heart attack.
“You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her.”
When asked about Whitney’s drug use playing a possible role in her death, Warwick responded:
“I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.”
Dionne also described the emotions she felt as she accompanied Houston’s body aboard the plane that transported her from Los Angeles back to her native New Jersey for Whitney’s funeral.
“It was a combination of things, stories, laughter, tears. All the emotions that you feel when somebody very near to you passes,” she admitted.
The 71-year-old-singer said that on the day of Whitney’s death, she spoke to her cousin about the Clive Davis’ Grammy party.
“She said, ‘You’re here, aren’t you? You’re coming to the party, aren’t you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to be there’ and she said, ‘Thank you, I want you to be here. You’ve got to be here for me.’”
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience