Matthew Herman of The Harvest Family Church in Charlotte, NC publicly apologized via Twitter for making false statements about Fantasia and her manager. Herman posted this message on Twitter:
“I, Matthew Herman, would like to offer my most sincere and humble apology to Brian Dickens, BD Management and to Fantasia,” Matthew tweeted. “On March 14, 2012, I posted false and harmful statements about Brian Dickens, BD Management and Fantasia to my Matthew writes twitter account.”
He went on to explain why his accusations were incorrect.
“Neither Brian Dickens or BD Management ever confirmed an appearance date for Fantasia to appear,” he stated online. “Additionally, neither Brian Dickens or BD Management cancelled a scheduled appearance by Fantasia as she was never scheduled to appear.”
He previously accused the singer of taking $15,000 and running. Herman said he lied.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience