50 Cent had to be hospitalized after sustaining possible injuries to his neck and back after his SUV crashed into a Mack truck. The accident occurred on the Long Island Expressway when a red Mack truck rear-ended 50′s vehicle, reports Thisis50.
He was carried away on a stretcher to the nearest Queens hospital. 50 Cent and his driver were later released.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience