Spotted at theurbandaily.com
Stevie Wonder‘s nephew, Alpha Lorenzo Walker, is due in court today to face felony extortion charges. According to the LA Times, Walker threatened to reveal embarrassing information about his soul-singing uncle unless he was awarded $5 million.
Walker threatened to tell tabloid papers that he was actually Wonder’s son, born out of an incestuous relationship between the “I Just Called to Say I Love You” singer and his sister.
As The BoomBox previously reported, Wonder’s nephew and girlfriend Tamara Eileen Diaz were arrested in early May after an undercover officer, posing as a Wonder liaison, unraveled their plot.
Walker and Diaz drastically reduced their multimillion dollar extortion attempt to $10,000 during negotiations with police, but were ultimately stopped altogether. Walker has plead “not guilty” but will have to answer to a Los Angeles court today.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience