George Zimmerman‘s wife, Shellie was arrested for lying in open court. According to CNN–the 25-year-old wife of George Zimmerman, the self-proclaimed neighborhood watch captain, will be arraigned July 31. She met conditions for a $1,000 bond and was released yesterday afternoon.
Shellie lied when asked, “How much did the couple collect in donations through the PayPal account George Zimmerman set up on his website?” to which Shellie replied, ”Currently, I don’t know,” She and other family members described their financial situation as dire when they were really sitting on over $200,000. George has been awaiting his sentencing in a Seminole County Jail after his second bond hearing request was revoked and Seminole County Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ordered him back to jail, accusing him of not being truthful about how much money he had access to when his bond was set months earlier.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience