Actress Halle Berry has been in a court battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over the custody of their daughter Nahla. According to TMZ the court has finally ordered Berry to pay him $20,000 a month in child support payments.
Since the break-up, the couple has battled each other in court, first asking for the court to formally recognize Aubry’s paternity, then asking the court to give them joint legal and physical custody over their daughter.According to a police report, last year Aubry was accused of pushing Nahla’s nanny in to a wall while she held the child in her arms.
The nanny claimed that the shove resulted in her being injured and psychologically traumatized. The matter was investigated and the charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence.
Throughout the Aubry vs. Berry bouts, there have been accusations of verbal abuse, with Berry stating that Aubry has referred to her as the “N-word.” Berry also claimed that Aubry did not want his daughter to be referred to as “Black,” and says she feared for Nahla’s safety who appears to be “traumatized” after visits with her father.
According to sources, the court battle of the actress and model over their 4-year-old is far from over. Now Berry wants to take Nahla with her to live in Paris and Aubry won’t budge on granting her the request.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience