She’s a mommy and an activist and a woman that keeps her finger on the political pulse of America. I’m talking about 31-year-old Alicia Keys who showed her support for President Obama back in his election bid in 2008, and is working again for the president’s re-election campaign in 2012.
Keys was one of the guests at yesterday’s Philadelphia Women Vote 2012 Summit, whilst rocking a yellow silk blouse, jeans and green suede pummps, Alicia tried to encourage women to keep Obama in office by discussing how doing so would directly affect their rights.
Check some of her tweets during the event:
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience