“American Idol” winner Fantasia Barrino broke down into an emotional wreck during her show in Trinidad on her birthday while reflecting on the loss of Whitney Houston.
Reports say she burst into tears “Even Angels.”
“This year, we lost Whitney Houston…They just wouldn’t leave her alone. They did not understand that she was only human. We lose family, friends, all for the love of money. The only person who will never leave you is Jesus.”
In other Fanny news, the father of her latest child, Antwaun Cook is reportedly seeing another woman and this woman is known because she appeared on Oxygen’s “Bad Girls Club. Her name is Kendra James, she is also from Charlotte and she appeared on Season 4. Check out the pic:
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience