Kim Burrell’s voice is undeniably a treasure and her relationship with Whitney Houston was just as valuable to the gospel sensation. Since Whitney’s passing in February, Kim has been busy carrying on the legacy of the fallen pop icon. Burrell will appear in the reality show that will air later this year starring Whitney’s sister in law Pat, her daughter Bobbi Kristina and her brother.
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience