It was confirmed via NecoleBitchie.com that Kile Glover, son of Tameka Raymond and Ryan Glover has passed away 14 days after he was involved in a water craft accident on Lake Lanier that left him brain dead.
I have faced this situation twice with two very close friends and I can say from experience that this is one of the hardest things that I have ever had to face. I can only imagine what a mother must feel in this position.
Radio personalities in Atlanta took to Twitter with these messages:
DJ Greg Street: Lil RG is an angel now, Ryan, Tameka, Usher, and the whole Glover family we gotta make him proud.
Not long after that, morning man Frank Ski tweeted:
Frank Ski: Crying! I will miss you Kyle! Trying to be strong for my foundation trip today. Sometimes life is so unfair.
Prayers and condolences to the entire family during this very difficult time.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience