Less than three weeks into treatment at a rehabilitation facility, Bobby Brown has checked himself out of rehab. Now Radar Online is reporting that certain members of the R&B singer’s family are concerned that he’s not taking his sobriety serious.
The site claims:
Bobby is no longer in rehab, he decided he’s had enough treatment for his problems,” a source close to the family revealed.
“When he first checked in, he promised his family and friends, including his New Edition band mates, that this time he was going to stay in rehab for the full treatment. That’s normally a 90-day program.
“However, after fulfilling his duties for his DUI plea deal, Bobby has decided that he doesn’t need treatment anymore.
“Bobby’s family and friends are terrified, despite his pleas that he’s sober, that he will fall off the wagon once again.
“They’re not sure if he was ever serious about conquering his demons and have voiced their concerns. It’s difficult to believe someone going into rehab for alcohol addiction for such a short time is genuine about giving up drinking,” the source revealed.
However, Bobby’s attorney Christopher Brown explained to the site:
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico during a break from the New Edition tour. Bobby is doing well and receiving services that comply with his agreement with the state of California.”
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience