Oprah decided to wear her natural hair on September’s cover of “O” magazine.
Here’s what Oprah had to say on her stunning transformation:
On the benefit of changing hairstyles: “I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: they’re friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released.”
On makeovers: “Those in which something inside the receiver clicks, aligning with that which is being received. The only way to real transformation is through the mind.”
The September 2012 issue of O Magazine goes on sale August 7th!Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience