TMZ is reporting this morning that veteran American Idol judge Randy Jackson will become the latest judge to leave the popular singinf competition show. He was the last of the original judges left on the show after Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul both left the show.
Jackson will reportedly keep his connection to “American Idol” by staying on as a mentor for contestants, according to TMZ. Mariah Carey recently joined the show’s line-up, while Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban are both rumored to be in the running for slots on the panel.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience