Fans were stunned to hear about the passing of Sherman Hemsley last month. After a few weeks, the El Paso County Texas Medical Examiner is coming forward saying The Jeffersons actor died from lung cancer.
According to Hemsley’s medical report, his cause of death was due to “superior vena cava syndrome”. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome is a fancy way of saying Hemsley died because of complications stemming from a mass on one of Hemsley’s lungs.Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience