Flavor Flav might have to fire his accountant. The “Flavor of Love” star owes the federal government close to a million dollars in back taxes according to TMZ.
Based on documents recently filed with the Department of Treasury, the former reality star and Public Enemy hypeman still owes Uncle Sam returns from income made from “Flavor of Love”, “Strange Love” and “The Surreal Life.”
Below is breakdown of Flav’s back taxes:
Which brings Flav’s total to $906,250.56. Flav might have to sign on for another reality show just to pay off this hefty tab!Read Also
- Solange Breaks Away From Carol's Daughter, Says "Hair is a Personal Choice"
- Alicia Keys Making the Rounds, Watch Her Perform New Song "Not Even A King" at Cancer Benefit
- Gabrielle Union Covers Ebony, Pens Letter To Her Younger Self
- Anita Baker Opens Up About New Album & Her Fave Current Artist, It May Surprise You
- Video: Chris Brown & Rihanna Share a Kiss In Front of VMA Audience